Our most popular class delivered to thousands of leaders around the world
Proven Path to go from Ordinary to Extraordinary
The most important thing any business can do is to delight its customers so that they will come back and proactively give positive recommendations. You already have great products and services because you already have repeat business. All you have to do to get more repeat business and more positive recommendations is to deliver your products and services to your brand standard, every time. This class will teach you a proven path to do that. The class will teach all the steps in the process to take your organization from ordinary to extraordinary operations. The steps will be illustrated by role model examples from alumni organizations of this class and Baldrige winning companies. In essence, this class teaches a proven path to maximize the economic impact from your existing operations that you are already paying for. So if you would like to make more money and have more impact with less hassle, this class is for you.
Like all McClaskey Excellence Institute classes, this class is designed for on-the-job use and immediate implementation using straightforward and proven practices. Between each of the four, half-day sessions, a hands-on assignment will be given so that you can actually start to design and pilot some of the key concepts that you have learned during the class sessions. This class is applicable to any type of organization and business.
Some (there are many more key take aways) of the Key Topics Covered during the class:
- Thinking Differently that Creates Excellence
- The key paradigms that enables leaders to create excellence
- How leaders of extraordinary organizations think differently than leaders of ordinary organizations
- Focus Excellence
- Using your Mission to focus everything an organization does
- The Role of the Operations Leader
- People Excellence
- Enabling high accuracy, engagement, and productivity, while achieving low turnover
- Concepts extraordinary companies use that makes their hiring process more effective
- How to enable your people to precisely follow the steps of your process, every time, because they want to
- Training to 100%
- Setting up an environment for 100% success
- Making full use of employees’ time and talent
- Delivering legendary customer service
- Process Excellence
- Designing processes that are both simple and excellent
- Designing processes for 100%
- Sustaining improvements over the long term
Who should attend:
- Organization owners and leaders
- Operations leaders at all levels
- Managers and assistant managers
- HR directors and trainers
GET RID OF WASTE! Once you are effective, then you need to be efficient. Lean helps identify and eliminate all non-value-added activities. Learn how in this class which is uniquely designed for service environments. It also shows you how to lean out your administrative and support processes. Special feature: how to lean out your emails and meetings, two big time wasters!
Rapidly increase productivity and efficiency while reducing hassle and costs. In this course you will learn Lean principles and tools, see how they are applied in real service businesses, and come away with an action plan for your organization. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to turn their business, department, or organization into a Lean and profitable operation.
This hands-on workshop will provide proven keys to successful training practices that can take your organization’s performance from ordinary to extraordinary. It’s an overlooked fact that extraordinary organizations have outstanding training processes. They invest in training and don’t settle for less than 100%.
Based on the benchmark practices of world-class organizations, this hands-on workshop will provide eight proven keys to consistently delivering spectacular customer service, including the three main steps that give organizations an edge over their competition.