A Proven Path from Ordinary to Extraordinary
The most important thing a business can do is delight its customers so they come back and proactively give positive recommendations. You already have great products and services. Now your goal is to increase repeat business and positive recommendations. To do this, you must deliver your products and services to your brand specifications, every time. Achieving World-Class Results will teach you a proven path to achieving this goal 100% of the time, under 100% of the circumstances. Examples from AWCR alumni organizations and Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award winners like Pal’s Sudden Service and K&N Management will help you make their successes your own.
Make More Money & Have More Impact with Less Hassle
Achieving World-Class Results teaches a proven path to maximizing the economic impact of your existing operations.
Like all McClaskey Excellence Institute classes, this class is designed for on-the-job use and immediate implementation using straightforward and proven practices. Between each of the five, half-day sessions, a hands-on assignment will be given so you can start to design and pilot the key concepts you learned during each session. You can start implementing what you’ve learned after the first session! 4-6 weeks after the final session, a 1.5 hour debrief session allows everyone to review and ask questions based on what was implemented as a result of the class.
- Thinking Differently Creates Excellence
- The key paradigms that enables leaders to create excellence
- How leaders of extraordinary organizations think differently than leaders of ordinary organizations
- Focus Excellence
- Using your Mission to focus everything your organization does
- The Role of the Operations Leader
- People Excellence
- Increasing accuracy, engagement, and productivity, while lowering turnover
- Concepts extraordinary companies use that makes their hiring process more effective
- How to enable your people to precisely follow the steps of your process, every time, because they want to
- Training to 100%
- Setting up an environment for 100% success
- Making full use of employees’ time and talent
- Delivering legendary customer service
- Process Excellence
- Designing processes that are simple and excellent
- Designing processes for 100%
- Sustaining improvements over the long term
Who Should Attend:
- Organization owners and leaders
- Operations leaders at all levels
- Managers and assistant managers
- HR directors and trainers
Our most popular class delivered to thousands of leaders around the world is applicable to any type of organization and business.