- This event has passed.
LEAN for Service and Healthcare – 3 parts – Apr 7, 21, and May 5 (1pm-4pm EST for each day the class meets)
April 7 @ 1:00 pm - May 5 @ 4:00 pm EDT
Virtual, web-based class with a live instructor
This is a 3 part series:
- Apr 7 – 1pm-4pm
- Apr 21 – 1pm-4pm
- May 5 – 1pm-4pm
* Times listed are Eastern Standard Time
Putting LEAN to Work in Your Business
GET RID OF WASTE! Rapidly increase efficiency and reduce costs while improving service. Use Lean tools to do all of this quickly and with little to no ongoing costs. In this course you will learn Lean principles and tools, see them applied in real businesses, and come away with an action plan for your business or organization. We can show you how the principles of Lean work in practice. This course is ideal for anyone who wants to turn their business, department, or organization into a Lean and profitable operation.
- Enable you to immediately apply Lean to your business (and personal life)
- Provide practical tools and techniques you can use to identify and eliminate waste of all types in your operations
- Provide a compelling vision of the benefits of a Lean culture and mindset
- Facilitate you developing a Lean action plan for your organization prior to the end of class
- What is Lean?
- How to identify waste
- Learn Lean techniques and how to use to eliminate waste (5S, Visual, POUS, Value Stream Map, etc.)
- Discuss use of Lean and how to apply to your operations
- Develop and review your action plan for using Lean techniques in your operations